Senior Living in Bridgeton, Missouri
Top zip codes in Bridgeton, MO: 63044
- Bridgeton scores significantly higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- Bridgeton scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 17 hospitals within close range of the city, including Ssm Depaul Health Center, Christian Hospital Northwest, and Ssm St Joseph Health Center.
- There are 191 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including The Sarah Community - Anna House Skilled Nursing & Medicare, Veronica House Assisted Living, and The Sarah Community.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 771 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very high property crime rate.
- The area has a high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (35% of residents).
- There are 102 golf courses in or around the city, including Berry Hill Golf Course, Crystal Springs Quarry Golf Club, and St. Ann Golf Course.
- There are 23 parks near the city center, including First Missouri State Capitol State Historic Site, White Birch Park, and Sundermeier RV Park & Conference Center.
- There are 337 churches in or near the city, including Fee Fee Baptist Church, Gateway Ctrl Ch of Nazarene, and St Lawrence the Martyr Rectory.
- There are 35 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 342 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 26 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 219 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.13% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.25% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $61,906, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $48,534, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $26,630, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $44,040 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $69,350 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,131 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,188 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.90%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bridgeton receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Bridgeton has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has very good water quality.
- Bridgeton has an average population density of 698.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bridgeton have a very short daily commute time.
- Bridgeton has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.04%.