Senior Living in Briggsville, Wisconsin
Top zip codes in Briggsville, WI: 53920
- Briggsville scores significantly higher than the Wisconsin average of 71.
- Briggsville scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Divine Savior Hlthcare and Divine Savior Healthcare).
- There are 17 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Our House Memory Care - Wisconsin Dells, Golden LivingCenter - Wisconsin Dells, and Our House Senior Living - Portage Assisted Care.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 32 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (43% of residents).
- There are 17 golf courses in or around the city, including Coldwater Canyon Golf Course, Christmas Mountain Village (Oaks Course at Christmas Mountain Village), and Wilderness Woods Golf Course (Little Links Course at Wilderness Woods Golf Course).
- There are 10 parks near the city center, including Camp Freeland Leslie, Boy Scouts of America, Three Fires Council, Stand Rock Campground, and Rocky Arbor State Park.
- There is 1 church in or near the city (Apostolic Christian Church).
- There are 2 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 9 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 8 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.49% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.55% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 5.88%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Wisconsin has an average state income tax of 4.35%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $52,759, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $50,357, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $27,322, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $45,300 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $90,721 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,160 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.84%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Briggsville receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Briggsville has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Briggsville has a very sparse population density of 52.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Briggsville have a short daily commute time.
- Briggsville has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 88.93%.