Senior Living in Brillion, Wisconsin
Top zip codes in Brillion, WI: 54110
- Brillion scores higher than the Wisconsin average of 71.
- Brillion scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 15 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Brillion West Haven, Wayside Parkview Estates, and Matthews of Wrightstown.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 23 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (25% of residents).
- There are 46 golf courses in or around the city, including Deer Run Country Club, Branch River Country Club, and Wander Springs Golf Course (Garden/Spring Course at Wander Springs Golf Course).
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Rainbow\'s End Campgrounds, Collins Marsh and Nature Center, and High Cliff State Park.
- There are 26 churches in or near the city, including Holy Family Parish, St Bartholemew Lutheran Church, and Trinity Ev Lutheran Church.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 13 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 12 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.19% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.83% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 5.88%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Wisconsin has an average state income tax of 4.35%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $65,938, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $61,816, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,200, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $52,200 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $102,018 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,120 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.85%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Brillion receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Brillion has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Brillion has a very sparse population density of 82.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Brillion have a short daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Brillion has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 88.13%.