Senior Living in Bristolville, Ohio
Top zip codes in Bristolville, OH: 44402
- Bristolville scores significantly higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- Bristolville scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Trumbull Memorial Hospital, St Joseph Health Center, and Forum Hlth Hillside Rehab Hosp.
- There are 25 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Windsor House at Champion, Lake Vista of Cortland, and Cortland Healthcare Center.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 109 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 88 golf courses in or around the city, including Bristolwood Golf Course, Cranberry Hills Golf Course, and Northwood Golf Club.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Willow Lake Park Inc, Grand River Wildlife Area, and Mosquito Lake State Park.
- There are 54 churches in or near the city, including Bristolville United Methodist, Blessed Sacrament the Church, and St Cyril & Methodius Church.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 42 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 28 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.81% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.38% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $59,077, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $52,352, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $22,929, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $41,400 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $90,929 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,760 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.18%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bristolville receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Bristolville has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Bristolville has a very sparse population density of 92.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bristolville have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Bristolville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 85.44%.