Senior Living in Broseley, Missouri
Top zip codes in Broseley, MO: 63932
- Broseley scores higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- Broseley scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Poplar Bluff Va Medical Center and Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center).
- There are 13 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Swift Creek Residential Care Center, Whispering Oaks RCF II, and Maplecrest Residential Care .
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 50 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 8 golf courses in or around the city, including Westwood Hills Country Club, Ozark Ridge Golf Course, and Lake View Country Club.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Otter Slough Conservation Area, Bullwinkles Rustic Lodge, and US Forest Services Ranger Station.
- There are 9 churches in or near the city, including Westwood Baptist Academy, Westwood Baptist Church and Academy, and Southside Assembly of God.
- There are 3 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 15 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 8 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.39% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.67% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $34,334, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $20,861, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $14,197, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $25,350 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $54,750 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,682 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $42,625 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.21%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Broseley receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Broseley has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Broseley has a very sparse population density of 24.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Broseley have a very short daily commute time.
- Broseley has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 60.08%.