Senior Living in Bruceville, Texas
Top zip codes in Bruceville, TX: 76630
- Bruceville scores higher than the Texas average of 74.
- Bruceville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Providence Health Center and Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center).
- There are 14 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Royal Manor II, Royal Manor Nursing Home, and Senior Care of Hewitt.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 57 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (22% of residents).
- There are 15 golf courses in or around the city, including Greenbrier Golf Club, Bear Ridge Golf Club, and Golf Ranch, The.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Hewitt Park, Flat Creek Farms RV Resort, and Whitehall Center - at the Carleen Bright Arboretum.
- There are 38 churches in or near the city, including Bruceville Baptist Church, First Baptist Church-Lorena, and First Baptist Church-Golinda.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 10 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 15 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.95% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.62% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.25%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Texas has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $65,974, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $70,372, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,740, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $34,170 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $64,240 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $11,440 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,184 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.58%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bruceville receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Bruceville has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Bruceville has a sparse population density of 127.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bruceville have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Bruceville has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.76%.