Senior Living in Brumley, Missouri
Top zip codes in Brumley, MO: 65017
- Brumley scores higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- Brumley scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Lake Regional Health System).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Lakeside Meadows-A Stonebridge Community, NHC Osage Beach Rehabilitation and Health Care Center, and Miller County Care and Rehabilitation Center.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 17 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (24% of residents).
- There are 13 golf courses in or around the city, including Bear Creek Valley Golf Club, Bay View Golf Course, and Dogwood Hills Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Lake of the Ozarks State Park, Toronto Springs Conservation Area, and Riverview RV Park.
- There are 4 churches in or near the city, including Tuscumbia First Baptist Church, First Assembly of God, and Bray\'s Advent Christian Church.
- There are 6 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 12 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 6 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.66% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $41,751, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $31,546, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $13,760, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $25,350 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $54,750 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,682 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $42,625 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 13.48%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 5% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Brumley receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Brumley has average mean temperatures, with average winters and warm summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Brumley has a very sparse population density of 26.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Brumley have an average daily commute time.
- Brumley has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 70.83%.