Senior Living in Bryant, Arkansas
Top zip codes in Bryant, AR: 72022
- Bryant scores higher than the Arkansas average of 69.
- Bryant scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 4 hospitals within close range of the city, including Saline Memorial Hospital, Southwest Regional Medical Ctr, and Arkansas Heart Hospital.
- There are 33 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Southern Trace Rehabilitation and Care Center, Fox Ridge Luxury Senior Living, and Stagecoach Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 76.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 167 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (22% of residents).
- There are 31 golf courses in or around the city, including Lakeview Golf & Country Club, Longhills Golf Course, and Trace Creek Country Club.
- There are 13 parks near the city center, including Bryant Parks & Recreation Department, Wilbur Mills Park, and City of Bryant Bishop Park.
- There are 218 churches in or near the city, including Grace Baptist Church Study, First Baptist Church of Bryant, and Indian Springs Baptist Church.
- There are 15 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 70 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 4 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 44 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.35% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.61% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 9.25%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Arkansas has an average state income tax of 4.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $67,345, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $59,031, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $27,234, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $42,960 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $72,635 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $20,800 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $40,726 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.75%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bryant receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Bryant has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and very warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has very poor water quality.
- Bryant has an average population density of 937.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bryant have a short daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Bryant has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 93.04%.