Senior Living in Bryceville, Florida
Top zip codes in Bryceville, FL: 32009
- Bryceville scores lower than the Florida average of 76.
- Bryceville scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 16 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Demetrice Adult Family Care Home, Mesa Haven, and W Frank Wells Nursing Home.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.4, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 9 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (24% of residents).
- There are 24 golf courses in or around the city, including Pineview Golf Course, Deerfield Lakes Golf Course, and Timuquana Country Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Cary State Forest, Camp Milton, and Pope Duval Park.
- There are 26 churches in or near the city, including Brandy Branch Baptist Church, Jenkins Elwyn W, and Jones Road Baptist Church.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 7 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There is 1 gym or health club in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.39% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.74% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.75%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Florida has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $72,243, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $55,909, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,353, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $48,270 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $105,850 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,640 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.14%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bryceville receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Bryceville has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- This city has very poor water quality.
- Bryceville has a very sparse population density of 38.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bryceville have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Bryceville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 84.58%.