Senior Living in Buda, Illinois
Top zip codes in Buda, IL: 61314
- Buda scores significantly lower than the Illinois average of 74.
- Buda scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 7 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Courtyard Estates of Bradford, Colonial Healthcare and Rehab Center, and Villaget of Princeton.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 5 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (28% of residents).
- There are 20 golf courses in or around the city, including Hidden Lake Golf Club & Resort, Indian Hill Golf Club, and Midland Country Club.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Mautino State Fish and Wildlife Area, Hennepin Canal Parkway State Park, and Hickory Grove Campground.
- There are no churches in or near the city.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There is 1 grocery store within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 2 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.68% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.89% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 8.63%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Illinois has an average state income tax of 3.59%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $55,438, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $50,556, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,338, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $58,740 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $92,163 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $51,205 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 1.52%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Buda receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Buda has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- This city has average water quality.
- Buda has a very sparse population density of 17.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Buda have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Buda has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.92%.