Senior Living in Bullville, New York
Top zip codes in Bullville, NY: 10915
- Bullville scores significantly higher than the New York average of 71.
- Bullville scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Horton Medical Center, Middletown Psychiatric Center, and Orange Regional Medical Center.
- There are 15 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Fortune Road I, Crystal Run Village, and Montgomery Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 82 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 67 golf courses in or around the city, including Winding Hills Golf Club, Scott\'s Corners Golf Course, and Stony Ford Golf Course.
- There are 9 parks near the city center, including Pine Bush Bible Camp, Wallkill Golf Club, and Berentsens Campground.
- There are 37 churches in or near the city, including St Paul\'s Roman Catholic Chr, Brick Reformed Church, and St Mary\'s Catholic Church.
- There are 5 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 61 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 5 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 40 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 6.50% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.79% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- New York has an average state income tax of 4.81%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $33,890, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $43,107, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $16,069, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bullville receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Bullville has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Bullville has an average population density of 826.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bullville have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Bullville has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 79.58%.