Senior Living in Bunkerville, Nevada
Top zip codes in Bunkerville, NV: 89007
- Bunkerville scores higher than the Nevada average of 69.
- Bunkerville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Mesa View Regional Hospital).
- There is 1 senior living facility in close proximity to the city (Highland Manor of Mesquite).
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.1, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 9 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (18% of residents).
- There are 5 golf courses in or around the city, including Wolf Creek Golf Course, Oasis Course at Oasis Golf Club, and Palms Golf Course.
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including Community Center, Jensen Trailside Park, and Pulsipher Park.
- There are 6 churches in or near the city, including La Virgen De Guadalupe Cath, Christian Community Church, and Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 5 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 3 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.61% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.72% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.50%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Nevada has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $63,074, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $80,104, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $16,741, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,000 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $95,995 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,550 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $47,476 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.48%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bunkerville receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Bunkerville has ideal mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and very warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has very poor water quality.
- Bunkerville has a very sparse population density of 4.1 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bunkerville have a short daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Bunkerville has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 75.79%.