Senior Living in Burbank, Ohio
Top zip codes in Burbank, OH: 44214
- Burbank scores higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- Burbank scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Lodi Community Hospital and Wooster Community Hospital).
- There are 31 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Burbank Parke , Silver Wings Assisted Living, and Meadowview Care Center.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 48 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (26% of residents).
- There are 101 golf courses in or around the city, including Hawks Nest Golf Club, North Course at Westfield Country Club, and Knollbrook Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks near the city center (Hidden Acres Campground and Chippewa Lake/Krabill Shelter).
- There are 14 churches in or near the city, including Crossroads Assembly of God, Leroy United Methodist Church, and Christ the King Lutheran Chr.
- There are 3 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 31 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 13 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.96% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.23% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $67,524, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $53,672, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,808, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,290 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,300 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,080 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $39,468 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.08%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 3% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Burbank receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Burbank has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- Burbank has a very sparse population density of 75.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Burbank have a long daily commute time.
- Burbank has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.21%.