Senior Living in Burdette, Arkansas
Top zip codes in Burdette, AR: 72321
- Burdette scores significantly higher than the Arkansas average of 69.
- Burdette scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Great River Medical Center and South Missississpi County Regional Medical Center).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Reliance Health Care Management, Heritage Square Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, and Elmcroft of Blytheville.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 76.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 26 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 11 golf courses in or around the city, including Blytheville Municipal Golf Course, 18-Hole Course at Thunder Bayou Golf Links, and Blytheville Country Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Williams Park, Arkansas Game & Fish Comm, and Big Lake Wildlife Management Area.
- There are 8 churches in or near the city, including Agape Fellowship Ministries, Southside Church of Christ, and Northside Church of Christ.
- There are 6 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 14 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There is 1 gym or health club in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 0.78% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.53% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 9.25%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Arkansas has an average state income tax of 4.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $88,142, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $96,250, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,382, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,750 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $61,138 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,420 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $38,347 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Burdette receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Burdette has mild mean temperatures, with very mild winters and warm summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Burdette has a sparse population density of 111.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Burdette have a very long daily commute time.
- Burdette has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.67%.