Senior Living in Burghill, Ohio
Top zip codes in Burghill, OH: 44404
- Burghill scores significantly higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- Burghill scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Edgewood Surgical Hospital, Sharon Regional Health System, and Upmc Horizon.
- There are 33 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Concord Care Center of Hartford, Inc. - Meadowbrook Manor, Concord Care Center of Cortland, Inc., and Juniper Village at The Shenango Inn.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 103 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (34% of residents).
- There are 67 golf courses in or around the city, including Yankee Run Golf Course, Birchwood Golf Course, and Sharon Country Club.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Buhl Park, Avenue of 444 Flags Foundation, and Shenango Valley RV Park.
- There are 85 churches in or near the city, including Hartford Community Church, Orangeville United Methodist, and St Bernadette\'s Church.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 45 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 34 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.81% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.38% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $50,200, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $48,000, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $21,698, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $41,400 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $90,929 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,760 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.64%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Burghill receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Burghill has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Burghill has a very sparse population density of 95.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Burghill have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Burghill has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 92.52%.