Senior Living in Burkettsville, Ohio
Top zip codes in Burkettsville, OH: 45310
- Burkettsville scores lower than the Ohio average of 76.
- Burkettsville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Mercer County Joint Township Community Hospital).
- There are 8 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including The Gardens at St Henry, Briarwood Village, and Gels Home.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 21 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (32% of residents).
- There are 17 golf courses in or around the city, including Stillwater Valley Golf Club At Versailles, Union City Country Club, and Lakefront Racket & Health Club.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Cottonwood Lakes, Maria Stein Shrine, and Baker Woods.
- There are no churches in or near the city.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 7 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 11 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.57% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.17% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $58,544, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $54,063, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,671, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,290 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,300 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,080 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $39,468 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.27%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Burkettsville receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Burkettsville has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Burkettsville has an average population density of 1,402.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Burkettsville have a short daily commute time.
- Burkettsville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.21%.