Senior Living in Burleson, Texas
Top zip codes in Burleson, TX: 76028
- Burleson scores higher than the Texas average of 74.
- Burleson scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 9 hospitals within close range of the city, including Huguley Health System, Lifecare Hosp Of Fort Worth, and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest F.
- There are 101 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Daybreak Community Service, Trinity Nursing and Rehabilitation of Burleson, LP , and Covenant Place of Burleson.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 260 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (23% of residents).
- There are 65 golf courses in or around the city, including Southern Oaks Golf Club, Hidden Creek Golf Club, and Southern Oaks Golf Club.
- There are 11 parks near the city center, including Mockingbird Hill Mobile Home, Bicentennial Park, and Skyvue Memorial Gardens.
- There are 180 churches in or near the city, including Bethesda Baptist Church, Alsbury Baptist Church, and Seventh-Day Adventist Church.
- There are 22 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 133 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 6 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 71 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.98% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.25%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Texas has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $85,950, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $70,571, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $31,297, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,722 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $78,475 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,550 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.36%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Burleson receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Burleson has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Burleson has an average population density of 774.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Burleson have a long daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Burleson has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.92%.