Senior Living in Burnettsville, Indiana
Top zip codes in Burnettsville, IN: 47926
- Burnettsville scores higher than the Indiana average of 74.
- Burnettsville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (White County Memorial Hospital and White County Memorial Hospital).
- There are 12 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Lakeview Village Senior Living, Monticello Healthcare, and White Oak Health Campus.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.6, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 13 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (29% of residents).
- There are 28 golf courses in or around the city, including Hollow Acres Golf Center, Tippecanoe Country Club, and Pine View Golf Course(Pine Island Course at Pine View Golf Course ).
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including France Park, Tall Oaks Family Campground, and Lost Acres RV Park.
- There are 9 churches in or near the city, including Church of God, Kingdom Hall-Jehovah\'s Witness, and Schaffer Jl.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 9 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 5 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.74% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.81% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Indiana has an average state income tax of 3.33%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $51,443, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $55,042, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $18,269, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $44,310 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $91,250 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $20,800 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.68%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Burnettsville receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Burnettsville has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Burnettsville has a very sparse population density of 29.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Burnettsville have an average daily commute time.
- Burnettsville has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 86.91%.