Senior Living in Byrnedale, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Byrnedale, PA: 15827
- Byrnedale scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Byrnedale scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Clearfield Hospital).
- There are 5 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Oak Manor, Pinecrest Manor, and Elk Haven Nursing Home.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 36 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (25% of residents).
- There are 14 golf courses in or around the city, including Scottish Heights Golf Club, Clearfield-Curwensville Country Club, and St. Mary\'s Country Club.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Parker Dam State Park, Moshannon State Forest, and Camp Mountain Run.
- There are 2 churches in or near the city (Clearfield Ch of Nazarene and St Pauls Lutheran Church).
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 9 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 4 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.89% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.55% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $43,897, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $50,819, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $13,911, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 19.21%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Byrnedale receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Byrnedale has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Byrnedale has a very sparse population density of 80.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Byrnedale have a long daily commute time.
- Byrnedale has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 98.60%.