Senior Living in Cabery, Illinois
Top zip codes in Cabery, IL: 60919
- Cabery scores significantly lower than the Illinois average of 74.
- Cabery scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 3 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Harvest View Assisted and Independent Living, Heritage Woods of Dwight, and Heritage Health-Dwight.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 11 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (26% of residents).
- There are 16 golf courses in or around the city, including Dwight Country Club, High Point Golf Club, and Silver Oaks Golf Course.
- There are no parks near the city center.
- There are 13 churches in or near the city, including Kempton Church of Nazarene, St Mary\'s at Reddick Catholic, and St John\'s Lutheran Church.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 2 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 2 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.35% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.99% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 8.63%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Illinois has an average state income tax of 3.59%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $61,260, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $43,714, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,399, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $40,200 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $78,475 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $44,044 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.59%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cabery receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Cabery has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- Cabery has a very sparse population density of 16.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cabery have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Cabery has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 92.93%.