Senior Living in Cabot, Arkansas
Top zip codes in Cabot, AR: 72023
- Cabot scores higher than the Arkansas average of 69.
- Cabot scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including North Metro Medical Center, St Vincent Medical Center/north, and St Vincent Rehab Hospital.
- There are 13 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Cabot Health and Rehab, Spring Creek Health and Rehab, and Greystone Nursing and Rehab.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 76.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 67 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has an average property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (20% of residents).
- There are 25 golf courses in or around the city, including Cypress Creek Course at Cypress Creek Golf Club, Foxwood Country Club, and North Hills Country Club.
- There are 14 parks near the city center, including Cabot RV Park, Cabot City Park, and Cabot Parks & Recreation Department.
- There are 57 churches in or near the city, including First Baptist Church, Faith Missionary Baptist Chur, and Mt Carmel Baptist Church.
- There are 10 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 26 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 24 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.15% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.58% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 9.25%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Arkansas has an average state income tax of 4.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $67,666, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $56,669, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,293, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $42,960 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $72,635 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $20,800 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $40,726 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.63%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cabot receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Cabot has mild mean temperatures, with very mild winters and warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has very poor water quality.
- Cabot has a sparse population density of 371.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cabot have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Cabot has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.95%.