Senior Living in Caddo Mills, Texas
Top zip codes in Caddo Mills, TX: 75135
- Caddo Mills scores higher than the Texas average of 74.
- Caddo Mills scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Hunt Regional Medical Center and Glen Oaks Hospital).
- There are 11 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Greenville, Greenville Health & Rehab, and Briarcliff Health Center of Greenville, Inc..
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 44 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (22% of residents).
- There are 31 golf courses in or around the city, including Oak Creek Country Club, Wright Park Golf Course, and Tawakoni Golf Club.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Dallas Northeast Campground, Memoryland Memorial Park, and East Texas RV Park.
- There are 38 churches in or near the city, including New Life Family Fellowship, Ridgecrest Baptist Church, and Dixon Baptist Church.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 22 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 11 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.65% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.57% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.25%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Texas has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $67,605, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $61,489, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,940, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,722 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $78,475 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,550 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.18%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Caddo Mills receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Caddo Mills has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Caddo Mills has a very sparse population density of 95.1 people per square mile.
- Residents of Caddo Mills have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Caddo Mills has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 86.99%.