Senior Living in Cadott, Wisconsin
Top zip codes in Cadott, WI: 54727
- Cadott scores higher than the Wisconsin average of 71.
- Cadott scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Our Lady Of Victory Hsptl and Victory Medical Center).
- There are 21 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Riverview Manor V, Wissota Health and Regional Vent Center, and Wissota Place.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 9 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (27% of residents).
- There are 15 golf courses in or around the city, including Whispering Pines Golf Course, Lake Wissota Golf, and Hallie Golf Club.
- There are 7 parks near the city center, including Pine Harbor Campground, Lake Wissota State Park, and Reit\'s Garden Center.
- There are 11 churches in or near the city, including Big Drywood Lutheran Church, St John\'s Lutheran Church, and St Rose of Lima Parish.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 9 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 2 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.69% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.45% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 5.88%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Wisconsin has an average state income tax of 4.35%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $60,310, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $48,802, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $22,531, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $50,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $85,775 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,565 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $47,773 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.10%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cadott receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Cadott has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Cadott has a very sparse population density of 35.1 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cadott have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Cadott has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 87.71%.