Senior Living in Cadyville, New York
Top zip codes in Cadyville, NY: 12918
- Cadyville scores lower than the New York average of 71.
- Cadyville scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 9 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Begor Home, Adirondack Manor HFA, and New York State Teachers Retirement.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 7 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (26% of residents).
- There are 14 golf courses in or around the city, including Adirondack Golf & Country Club, Barracks Golf Course, The, and Bluff Point Golf Club & Resort.
- There is 1 park near the city center (Twin Ells Campsites).
- There is 1 church in or near the city (Community Church of Peru).
- There are 2 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 19 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 3 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.84% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.99% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- New York has an average state income tax of 4.81%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $63,425, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $61,420, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,165, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.68%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cadyville receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Cadyville has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Cadyville has a very sparse population density of 60.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cadyville have a long daily commute time.
- Cadyville has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.85%.