Senior Living in Caldwell, Arkansas
Top zip codes in Caldwell, AR: 72322
- Caldwell scores significantly higher than the Arkansas average of 69.
- Caldwell scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Forrest City Medical Center).
- There are 5 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Crestpark Retirement Inn, Forrest Hills Residential Care Facility, and River Ridge Rehabilitation and Care Center.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 76.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 22 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 6 golf courses in or around the city, including Forrest City Country Club, Crowley\'s Ridge Country Club, and Marianna Country Club.
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including Delta Ridge RV Park, Inc., Forrest City Recreation, and Forrest City Recreation.
- There are 6 churches in or near the city, including Assembly of God Church, Church of God Oak Hill, and First Church of Nazarene.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 17 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 2 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 0.92% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.54% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 9.25%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Arkansas has an average state income tax of 4.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $29,940, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $31,367, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $15,129, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,750 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $61,138 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,420 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $38,347 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 12.17%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Caldwell receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Caldwell has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Caldwell has a sparse population density of 100.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Caldwell have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Caldwell has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 84.46%.