Senior Living in Campbell, Ohio
Top zip codes in Campbell, OH: 44405
- Campbell scores higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- Campbell scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 6 hospitals within close range of the city, including Bhc Belmont Pines Hospital, St Elizabeth Health Center, and Northside Medical Center.
- There are 74 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Danridges Burgundi Manor, Maplecrest Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Care, and Oasis Center For Rehabilitation and Healing.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 325 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (33% of residents).
- There are 96 golf courses in or around the city, including Countryside Golf Course, Steffens Bedford Trails Public Golf Course, and Henry Stambaugh Golf Course.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Bob Cene Park, Youngstown Park & Recreation, and Mill Creek MetroParks.
- There are 203 churches in or near the city, including Shiloh Baptist Church, Bible Baptist Temple, and St Elizabeth\'s Church.
- There are 6 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 128 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 5 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 89 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.79% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.42% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $42,708, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $33,622, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $17,604, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $41,400 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $90,929 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,760 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 18.38%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Campbell receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Campbell has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Campbell has a dense population density of 2,342.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Campbell have a short daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Campbell has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 82.58%.