Senior Living in Campbellsport, Wisconsin
Top zip codes in Campbellsport, WI: 53010
- Campbellsport scores significantly higher than the Wisconsin average of 71.
- Campbellsport scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (St Agnes Hsptl and Fond Du Lac Cnty Mental Hlth).
- There are 44 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Ivy Manor Of Campbellsport, Synergyhealth, and Hope Health and Rehabilitation Center.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 45 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (29% of residents).
- There are 40 golf courses in or around the city, including Auburn Bluffs Golf Club, Camelot Country Club, and Hon-E-Kor Golf & Country Club (Blue/Red Course at Hon-E-Kor Golf & Country Club).
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Kettle Moraine State Forest, Spruce Lake Bog State Natural Area, and Hoeft\'s Resort & Campground.
- There are 20 churches in or near the city, including Holy Trinity Church, St John Lutheran Church, and St Lucas Lutheran Church-Schl.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 10 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 12 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.16% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.83% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 5.88%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Wisconsin has an average state income tax of 4.35%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $68,953, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $60,542, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $27,234, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $41,898 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $93,805 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,550 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,574 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.96%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Campbellsport receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Campbellsport has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Campbellsport has a very sparse population density of 74.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Campbellsport have a long daily commute time.
- Campbellsport has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.15%.