Senior Living in Campti, Louisiana
Top zip codes in Campti, LA: 71411
- Campti scores lower than the Louisiana average of 72.
- Campti scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Natchitoches Regional Medical Center).
- There are 3 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including The Courtyard of Natchitoches Nursing Home, Natchitoches Community Care Center, and Natchitoches Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Ll.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 75.7, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 30 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (26% of residents).
- There are 4 golf courses in or around the city, including Natchitoches Country Club, Northwestern Hills Golf Course, and Cypress Bend Golf Club At Cypress Bend Golf Resort.
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including Bayou Pierre Alligator Park, Highland Park, and Natchitoches Recreation Department.
- There are 12 churches in or near the city, including Calvary Assembly of God, Asbury United Methodist Church, and 1St Timothy Full Gospel Mnstrs.
- There are 2 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 15 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are no gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 0.66% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.33% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.88%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Louisiana has an average state income tax of 2.68%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $40,074, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $26,385, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $16,473, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $37,200 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $60,225 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $18,200 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $30,888 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 15.82%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Campti receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Campti has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Campti has a very sparse population density of 42.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Campti have a very long daily commute time.
- Campti has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 72.89%.