Senior Living in Campton, New Hampshire
Top zip codes in Campton, NH: 03223
- Campton scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- Campton scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Speare Memorial Hospital).
- There are 3 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Becket House at Rumney, Spokesfield Common, and Glencliff Home For The Elderly.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 17 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (31% of residents).
- There are 28 golf courses in or around the city, including Owl\'s Nest Golf Club, Jack O\'Lantern Golf Resort, and Waterville Valley Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Branch Brook Campground, Polar Caves Park, and Country Bumpkins Campground.
- There are 10 churches in or near the city, including Campton Congregational Church, Cole Robt F Rev, and Church of Jesus Christ of Lds.
- There are 3 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 11 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 8 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 5.72% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 0.00%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Hampshire has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $78,678, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $48,271, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $32,787, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.87%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Campton receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Campton has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Campton has a very sparse population density of 46.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Campton have a very long daily commute time.
- Campton has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 88.96%.