Senior Living in Cannon Afb, New Mexico
Top zip codes in Cannon Afb, NM: 88103
- Cannon Afb scores significantly higher than the New Mexico average of 66.
- Cannon Afb scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis and Plains Regional Medical Center).
- There are 6 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Retirement Ranch, St Anthony Healthcare and Rehab Center, L, and Wheatfields Senior Living Community.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.4, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 45 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (0% of residents).
- There are 5 golf courses in or around the city, including Whispering Winds Golf Club, Par 3 Course at Clovis Municipal Golf Course, and Par 3 Course at Colonial Park Country Club.
- There are 17 parks near the city center, including Doc Stewart Park, Travelers World Campground, and Sunset Park.
- There are 17 churches in or near the city, including Cannon Community Chapel, 3 G\'s Ministries, and Bethel Assembly of God Church.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 14 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 5 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.13% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.56% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 8.50%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Mexico has an average state income tax of 3.35%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's per capita income is $18,134, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $41,100 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $75,500 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $38,782 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cannon Afb receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Cannon Afb has mild mean temperatures, with average winters and warm summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Cannon Afb has a very sparse population density of 64.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cannon Afb have a very short daily commute time.
- Cannon Afb has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 100.00%.