Senior Living in Carl Junction, Missouri
Top zip codes in Carl Junction, MO: 64834
- Carl Junction scores higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- Carl Junction scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 26 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Community Care Center, Webb City Health and Rehabilitation Center, and Foxberry Terrace, Assisted Living By Americare.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 31 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (22% of residents).
- There are 16 golf courses in or around the city, including Briarbrook Country Club -Hillside, Schifferdecker Golf Course, and Range Line Golf Course.
- There are 9 parks near the city center, including Schifferdecker Park, Landreth Park, and Joe Becker Memorial Stadium.
- There are 45 churches in or near the city, including Christian Church-Carl Junction, First Baptist Chr of Carl Jct, and Carl Junction United Methodist.
- There are 8 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 28 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 21 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.41% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.73% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $73,428, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $51,694, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $26,913, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $34,800 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $64,605 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $20,800 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $42,900 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.28%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Carl Junction receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Carl Junction has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Carl Junction has a sparse population density of 301.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Carl Junction have a short daily commute time.
- Carl Junction has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.67%.