Senior Living in Carversville, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Carversville, PA: 18913
- Carversville scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Carversville scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Doylestown Hospital, Foundations Behavioral Health, and Warminster Hospital.
- There are 60 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Tec Corporation, TEC Corporation, and The Manor at New Hope.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 244 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (54% of residents).
- There are 156 golf courses in or around the city, including Jericho National Golf Club, Doylestown Country Club, and Bucks County Country Club.
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including Bull\'s Island Recreation Area, Bowman\'s Hill Wildflower Preserve, and Peace Valley.
- There are 93 churches in or near the city, including Carversville Christian Church, Trinity Episcopal Church, and Kehilat Hanahar Little Shul.
- There are 6 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 76 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 109 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.68% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.27% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's median household income is $12,109, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Carversville receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Carversville has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Carversville has a sparse population density of 125.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Carversville have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Carversville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 100.00%.