Senior Living in Cascade, Wisconsin
Top zip codes in Cascade, WI: 53011
- Cascade scores higher than the Wisconsin average of 71.
- Cascade scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Valley View Medical Center).
- There are 22 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Beechwood Rest Home, KindredHearts of Plymouth Assisted Living, and Atrium Post Acute Care of Plymouth.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 22 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 38 golf courses in or around the city, including Arndt\'s Evergreen Golf Course, Crystal Lake Golf Course (Back Course at Crystal Lake Golf Course), and Auburn Bluffs Golf Club.
- There are 7 parks near the city center, including Hager\'s Hilly Haven Campground, Hoeft\'s Resort & Campground, and Spruce Lake Bog State Natural Area.
- There are 25 churches in or near the city, including St Paul\'s Lutheran Church, Emmanuel Lutheran Church-Mo, and Zion United Methodist Church.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 9 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 12 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.54% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.90% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 5.88%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Wisconsin has an average state income tax of 4.35%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $66,965, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $58,681, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $28,139, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $55,800 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $114,391 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $13,000 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,506 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.57%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cascade receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Cascade has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Cascade has a very sparse population density of 57.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cascade have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Cascade has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 92.84%.