Senior Living in Caseyville, Illinois
Top zip codes in Caseyville, IL: 62232
- Caseyville scores significantly higher than the Illinois average of 74.
- Caseyville scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 10 hospitals within close range of the city, including Memorial Hospital, St Mary\'s Hospital, and Anderson Hospital.
- There are 100 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Knollwood Retirement Community - Caseyville, Caseyville Nursing and Rehab Center, and Parkway Gardens, Assisted Living By Americare.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 367 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has an average property crime rate.
- The area has a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (28% of residents).
- There are 83 golf courses in or around the city, including Far Oaks Golf Club(18-Hole Course at Far Oaks Golf Club ), Stonewolf Golf Club, and Clinton Hill Country Club.
- There are 22 parks near the city center, including Pleasant Ridge Park, Willoughby Heritage Farm, and Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site.
- There are 213 churches in or near the city, including Caseyville Methodist Church, Faith Ministries Ctr, and First Baptist Church Fairview.
- There are 23 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 160 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 17 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 113 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.69% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.87% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 8.63%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Illinois has an average state income tax of 3.59%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $64,024, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $41,842, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $27,691, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $38,844 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $63,875 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,640 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 13.03%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Caseyville receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Caseyville has mild mean temperatures, with average winters and warm summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- This city has very good water quality.
- Caseyville has an average population density of 551.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Caseyville have an average daily commute time.
- Caseyville has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 86.82%.