Senior Living in Catawissa, Missouri
Top zip codes in Catawissa, MO: 63015
- Catawissa scores higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- Catawissa scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 13 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Sunnyhill Living Center, Big River Nursing and Rehabilitation, LLC, and Pacific Care Center.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 40 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (25% of residents).
- There are 68 golf courses in or around the city, including Country Club At The Legends -One/Two, Fox Run Golf Club, and Aberdeen Golf Club.
- There are 13 parks near the city center, including Labarque Creek Conservation Area, Robertsville State Park, and Myron and Sonya Glassberg Family Conservation Area.
- There are 24 churches in or near the city, including First Baptist Church of Cedar, Cedar Hill Lutheran Church, and Jehovah\'s Witnesses.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 16 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 13 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.18% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.85% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $63,719, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $52,473, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,146, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $44,040 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $69,350 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,131 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,188 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 13.02%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Catawissa receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Catawissa has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- This city has very good water quality.
- Catawissa has a sparse population density of 123.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Catawissa have a very long daily commute time.
- Catawissa has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 79.29%.