Senior Living in Catlett, Virginia
Top zip codes in Catlett, VA: 20119
- Catlett scores higher than the Virginia average of 78.
- Catlett scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (The Fauquier Hospital, Inc).
- There are 17 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Blue Ridge Christian Home For Adults, Golden Years and More, and Amerisist of Manassas.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 58 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (27% of residents).
- There are 56 golf courses in or around the city, including Kastle Greens Golf Club, Prince William Golf Club, and Golf Academy at Broad Run, The.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Weston Wildlife Management Area, C M Crockett Park, and Willowmere Park.
- There are 35 churches in or near the city, including Oak Shade Baptist Church, Trinity United Methodist Ch, and Midland Church of the Brethren.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 29 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 16 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.76% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.70% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 5.90%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Virginia has an average state income tax of 4.54%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $141,462, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $105,865, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $50,297, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $28,800 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $77,745 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $36,608 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.80%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Catlett receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Catlett has mild mean temperatures, with average winters and warm summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Catlett has a very sparse population density of 61.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Catlett have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Catlett has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.97%.