Senior Living in Cazenovia, Wisconsin
Top zip codes in Cazenovia, WI: 53924
- Cazenovia scores higher than the Wisconsin average of 71.
- Cazenovia scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Richland Hsptl, Richland Hospital, and St Josephs Com Hlth Svcs.
- There are 18 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including The Narrows, Allison Park Group Home, and Our House Senior Living.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 13 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (31% of residents).
- There are 14 golf courses in or around the city, including Quail Run Golf Links, Reedsburg Country Club, and Spring Valley Golf Course.
- There is 1 park near the city center (Chapparal Campground).
- There are 8 churches in or near the city, including Advent Christian Church, Christian Church, and Church of Jesus Christ of Lds.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 6 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 3 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.22% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.79% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 5.88%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Wisconsin has an average state income tax of 4.35%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $50,410, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $42,539, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,189, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $45,300 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $90,721 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,160 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.07%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cazenovia receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Cazenovia has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Cazenovia has a very sparse population density of 19.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cazenovia have a long daily commute time.
- Cazenovia has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.29%.