Senior Living in Cecil, Wisconsin
Top zip codes in Cecil, WI: 54111
- Cecil scores higher than the Wisconsin average of 71.
- Cecil scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Community Mem Hsptl).
- There are 13 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Meadow View Estates LLC, Serenity Gardens, and Woodland Village Nursing Center of Gillett.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 12 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (36% of residents).
- There are 19 golf courses in or around the city, including Golden Sands Golf Community, River Island Golf Club, and Shawano Lake Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks near the city center (Shawano County Park and USA International Raceway).
- There are 10 churches in or near the city, including A Copper Art Sprinkler Revival, Hillside Assembly of God, and Arnold Matthew.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 10 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 3 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.76% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.58% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 5.88%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Wisconsin has an average state income tax of 4.35%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $64,090, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $51,064, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $26,632, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $45,300 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $90,721 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,160 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.23%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 4% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cecil receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Cecil has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Cecil has a very sparse population density of 40.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cecil have an average daily commute time.
- Cecil has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 85.18%.