Senior Living in Cecilia, Kentucky
Top zip codes in Cecilia, KY: 42724
- Cecilia scores lower than the Kentucky average of 75.
- Cecilia scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 14 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Morningview Gardens Inc., Signature Healthcare of Elizabethtown, and Elizabethtown Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 76.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 17 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (26% of residents).
- There are 14 golf courses in or around the city, including Lincoln Trail Country Club, Pine Valley Golf Resort, and Elizabethtown Country Club.
- There is 1 park near the city center (Freeman Lake Park).
- There are 12 churches in or near the city, including Love James R, White Mills Christian Church, and Vertrees Freddie L.
- There are 8 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 20 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 2 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.39% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.64% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.00%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Kentucky has an average state income tax of 5.16%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $71,297, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $54,766, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,959, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $44,640 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $83,585 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,947 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $37,752 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.09%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cecilia receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Cecilia has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- Cecilia has a very sparse population density of 61.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cecilia have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Cecilia has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 83.22%.