Senior Living in Cedar Creek, Nebraska
Top zip codes in Cedar Creek, NE: 68016
- Cedar Creek scores significantly higher than the Nebraska average of 74.
- Cedar Creek scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Alegent Health Midlands Hospital, Bellevue Medical Center, and Ehrling Bergquist Hospital.
- There are 45 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Louisville Care Community, Huntington Park Care Center, and Monarch Villa.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 112 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (40% of residents).
- There are 60 golf courses in or around the city, including Tara Hills Golf Course, Bay Hills Golf Course, and Plattsmouth Country Club.
- There are 21 parks near the city center, including Louisville State Recreation Area, Louisville State Recreation Area, and A C Nelson Campground.
- There are 72 churches in or near the city, including First United Methodist Church, Overland Hills Church, and First Southern Baptist Church.
- There are 14 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 43 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 40 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.93% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.86% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Nebraska has an average state income tax of 4.33%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $60,802, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $55,417, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $30,373, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $47,310 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $82,125 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,380 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.10%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cedar Creek receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Cedar Creek has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- This city has very poor water quality.
- Cedar Creek has an average population density of 533.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cedar Creek have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Cedar Creek has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 93.55%.