Senior Living in Cedar Park, Texas
Top zip codes in Cedar Park, TX: 78613
- Cedar Park scores higher than the Texas average of 74.
- Cedar Park scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 9 hospitals within close range of the city, including Cedar Park Regional Medical Center, Round Rock Medical Center, and Seton Northwest Hospital.
- There are 95 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including The Pointe at Cedar Park, Sagebrook Health Center, and Us Memory Care Cedar Park Home.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 428 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (14% of residents).
- There are 38 golf courses in or around the city, including Mid Valley Golf Course, Balcones Country Club -Balcones, and Crystal Falls Golf Course.
- There are 21 parks near the city center, including Elizabeth M Milburn Aquatic, Brushy Creek Park, and Champion Park.
- There are 112 churches in or near the city, including St Margaret Mary Catholic, Victory Baptist Church, and Hilltop Baptist Temple.
- There are 19 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 140 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 15 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 125 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.72% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.22% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.25%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Texas has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $94,727, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $81,819, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $33,101, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $49,284 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $84,133 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,489 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.60%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cedar Park receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Cedar Park has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has very good water quality.
- Cedar Park has a dense population density of 2,314.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cedar Park have an average daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Cedar Park has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 95.70%.