Senior Living in Cedarville, Illinois
Top zip codes in Cedarville, IL: 61013
- Cedarville scores higher than the Illinois average of 74.
- Cedarville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Fhn Memorial Hospital).
- There are 11 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Liberty Village of Freeport, Liberty Village of Freeport, and Liberty Village of Freeport - Hawthorne Inn.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 23 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 22 golf courses in or around the city, including Freeport Country Club, Park Hills Golf Club(East Course at Park Hills Golf Club ), and Lena Golf Club(Stagecoach Course at Lena Golf Club ).
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Lena Community Park, Lake Le-Aqua-Na State Park, and Emerald Acres Campground II.
- There are 3 churches in or near the city, including Gospel Outreach of Freeport, First Church of Nazarene, and Abundant Life Christian Center.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 16 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 7 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.42% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.28% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 8.63%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Illinois has an average state income tax of 3.59%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $67,390, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $69,861, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,372, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $54,567 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $89,425 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $23,465 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $47,476 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.11%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cedarville receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Cedarville has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Cedarville has a dense population density of 1,517.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cedarville have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Cedarville has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 92.73%.