Senior Living in Cedarville, Ohio
Top zip codes in Cedarville, OH: 45314
- Cedarville scores lower than the Ohio average of 76.
- Cedarville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Ohio Valley Medical Center, Llc, Greene Memorial Hospital, and Springfield Regional Medical Center.
- There are 32 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Liberty Nursing Centers of Jamestown, Friends Care Community, and Greene Oaks.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 55 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (16% of residents).
- There are 50 golf courses in or around the city, including Gold Course at Locust Hills Golf Club, Country Club Of The North, and Sugar Valley Country Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Peterson Park, Clifton Gorge State Nature Preserve, and John Bryan State Park.
- There are 48 churches in or near the city, including Grace Baptist Church, Elam Dean A, and Schreiber William A.
- There are 5 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 31 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 22 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.53% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.59% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $62,893, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $51,695, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $16,684, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $47,232 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $106,763 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $13,000 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 11.05%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cedarville receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Cedarville has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Cedarville has a sparse population density of 116.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cedarville have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Cedarville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 95.38%.