Senior Living in Center Conway, New Hampshire
Top zip codes in Center Conway, NH: 03813
- Center Conway scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- Center Conway scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Memorial Hospital, The and Memorial Hospital).
- There are 4 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Merriman House, Sawyer Community Residence, and Mineral Springs.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 17 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (33% of residents).
- There are 22 golf courses in or around the city, including Hale\'s Location Country Club, North Conway Country Club, and Lake Kezar Country Club.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Green Meadow Camping Area, Glen Ellis Family Campground, and Echo Lake State Park.
- There are 10 churches in or near the city, including First Congregational Church, First Church of Christ, and Our Lady of Mountains.
- There are 8 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 14 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 7 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.65% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.07% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 0.00%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Hampshire has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $63,075, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $50,152, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,479, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.43%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Center Conway receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Center Conway has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Center Conway has a very sparse population density of 33.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Center Conway have a long daily commute time.
- Center Conway has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.58%.