Senior Living in Center Hill, Florida
Top zip codes in Center Hill, FL: 33514
- Center Hill scores higher than the Florida average of 76.
- Center Hill scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Leesburg Regional Medical Center).
- There are 23 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Osprey Point Nursing Center, Plantation at Leesburg Pool, and Pal Realty .
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.4, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 54 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (25% of residents).
- There are 64 golf courses in or around the city, including Shady Brook Golf & RV Resort, Meadows Course at Pennbrooke Fairways, and Crane\'s Roost Course at Plantation at Leesburg, The.
- There is 1 park near the city center (Dade Battlefield Historic State Park).
- There are 26 churches in or near the city, including First Church of God-bushnell, First Baptist Church Leesburg, and Main Street Baptist Church.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 31 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 2 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.35% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.82% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.75%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Florida has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $66,196, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $56,250, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $20,386, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $40,119 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $94,353 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $42,328 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.39%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Center Hill receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Center Hill has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- This city has very poor water quality.
- Center Hill has a very sparse population density of 36.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Center Hill have an average daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Center Hill has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 73.18%.