Senior Living in Centerburg, Ohio
Top zip codes in Centerburg, OH: 43011
- Centerburg scores lower than the Ohio average of 76.
- Centerburg scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Knox Community Hospital).
- There are 17 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Centerburg Pointe, Heartland of Centerburg, and Bennington Glen Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 41 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (24% of residents).
- There are 83 golf courses in or around the city, including Table Rock Golf Club, Wyandot Golf Course, and Village View Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks near the city center (Autumn Lakes Campgrounds and Cardinal Center Campground).
- There are 20 churches in or near the city, including Albrecht Fred A, Croton United Methodist Church, and Croton Church of Christ.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 13 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 13 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.68% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.10% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $77,277, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $65,642, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $27,744, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,290 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,300 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,080 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $39,468 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.07%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Centerburg receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Centerburg has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Centerburg has a very sparse population density of 90.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Centerburg have a very long daily commute time.
- Centerburg has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.99%.