Senior Living in Centerton, Arkansas
Top zip codes in Centerton, AR: 72719
- Centerton scores higher than the Arkansas average of 69.
- Centerton scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Mercy Medical Center and Ozarks Community Hospital Of Gravette).
- There are 22 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Highland Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, Bradford House Nursing and Rehab, and The Gardens at Osage Terrace.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 76.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 81 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (8% of residents).
- There are 19 golf courses in or around the city, including Links at Bentonville Golf & Athletic Club, Scottsdale Course at Bella Vista Village Golf Courses, and Creeks Public Links, The.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including The Peel Mansion Museum & Heritage Gardens, Train Station Park, and Compton Gardens and Conference Center.
- There are 60 churches in or near the city, including First Baptist Church, First Baptist Church, and Bethel Baptist Church.
- There are 12 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 86 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 4 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 18 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.55% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.60% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 9.25%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Arkansas has an average state income tax of 4.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $66,519, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $56,406, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,034, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $34,800 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $67,525 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $20,337 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,325 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.79%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Centerton receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Centerton has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Centerton has an average population density of 1,055.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Centerton have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Centerton has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.86%.