Senior Living in Centertown, Missouri
Top zip codes in Centertown, MO: 65023
- Centertown scores significantly higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- Centertown scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 22 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Frostburg Village, Bristol Manor Jefferson City, and Chapel Hill Commons.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 62 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 19 golf courses in or around the city, including Eagle Knoll Golf Club, California Country Club, and Jefferson City Country Club.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Binder State Park, Stringtown Bridge Access, and Capitol View Access.
- There are 123 churches in or near the city, including New Hope Baptist Church, Centertown Baptist Church, and Hartsburg Baptist Church.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 14 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 12 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.77% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.89% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $59,953, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $56,198, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,261, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $32,400 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $66,704 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,680 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,184 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.87%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Centertown receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Centertown has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Centertown has a very sparse population density of 32.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Centertown have an average daily commute time.
- Centertown has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 80.09%.