Senior Living in Centuria, Wisconsin
Top zip codes in Centuria, WI: 54824
- Centuria scores lower than the Wisconsin average of 71.
- Centuria scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (St Croix Reg Med Ctr and St Croix Regional Medical Ctr).
- There are 10 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Sophie\'s Manor II, United Pioneer Home, and Good Samaritan Society - St. Croix Valley.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 9 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (28% of residents).
- There are 21 golf courses in or around the city, including St. Croix Valley Golf Course, Five Flags Country Club Estates, and Luck Golf Course.
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including FAWN-DOE-ROSA Wildlife Educational Park, St Croix National Scenic Riverway, and Interstate Park - Wisconsin.
- There are 6 churches in or near the city, including Centuria Assembly of God, Alliance Church of Valley, and Our Lady of Lakes Church.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 8 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 7 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.74% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.56% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 5.88%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Wisconsin has an average state income tax of 4.35%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $60,739, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $54,291, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,479, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $45,300 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $90,721 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,160 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.43%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Centuria receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Centuria has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Centuria has a very sparse population density of 60.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Centuria have a very long daily commute time.
- Centuria has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.73%.