Senior Living in Champlin, Minnesota
Top zip codes in Champlin, MN: 55316
- Champlin scores significantly higher than the Minnesota average of 70.
- Champlin scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 6 hospitals within close range of the city, including Maple Grove Hospital, Mercy Hospital, and Anoka-metro Reg Treatment Ctr.
- There are 140 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Champlin Gracewood Senior Living, Champlin Gracewood Senior Living, and Brookdale Champlin.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 81.1, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 482 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (17% of residents).
- There are 138 golf courses in or around the city, including French Lake Executive Course, Sundance Golf Club, and Hayden Hills Executive Golf Course.
- There are 15 parks near the city center, including Elm Creek Park Reserve, Pet Waste Management, and Coon Rapids Public Works Department.
- There are 211 churches in or near the city, including Servant of Christ Lutheran Chr, Aaberg Ministries, and Champlin United Methodist Chr.
- There are 22 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 156 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 12 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 117 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.45% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.14% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.38%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Minnesota has an average state income tax of 4.79%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $91,433, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $81,428, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $34,192, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $42,810 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $94,451 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,860 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,628 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.35%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Champlin receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Champlin has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- Champlin has a dense population density of 2,826.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Champlin have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Champlin has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 97.06%.